- Posted by dmadmin
- On July 21, 2022
- 0 Comments
The Hite Creek Water Quality Treatment Center expansion in Louisville, Kentucky, has been recognized with a Project of Excellence award. The award was granted to Louisville MSD by the Clean Water Professionals of Kentucky & Tennessee.
The project reached substantial completion in September 2021, with completion of an added sludge holding tank slated for the summer of 2022. Dugan & Meyers self-performed excavation, precast structure, process piping, temporary bypass systems, process equipment installation for the late add work, and the CIP concrete base mat/wall/deck.
The Project Excellence Award recognizes excellence and innovation in the execution of water sector projects and programs in Kentucky and Tennessee. Projects are judged against the following criteria:
• Complexity of water sector problem addressed
• Future value to the water sector
• Innovation, originality, and creativity in solutions
• Sustainability considerations
• Meeting MSD’s budget, schedule, and project quality
• Contribution to the well-being of people and communities