About the Role:
If job security, career advancement and a family-oriented culture are what you’re looking for, Dugan & Meyers is the company for you. We pride ourselves on being a safe place to work, providing excellent benefits and work-life balance.
We are growing and looking to add experienced Carpenters wanting to advance their careers in construction.
What you need to qualify:
- Hands on ability to form and place concrete footings, piers, walls, and columns
- Background placing concrete slab on grade and elevated decks
- Flexible: Willingness to assist in all aspects of the job as needed and share knowledge to develop and mentor others
- Ability to work in a productive manner to create a high-quality product that aligns with plans and conditions
What’s in it for you:
- An employer and team that will invest in you; beyond just great benefits, we will listen and accommodate your needs to the best of our ability
- Career advancement with paid training and certification opportunities
- A company that is growing with excellent job stability