Dugan & Meyers, founded in 1935, is a commercial construction company that prides itself on its professionalism and integrity. We provide both construction management and general contracting services and consider ourselves on the leading edge of technology within our industry. With offices in Cincinnati, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; and Louisville, Kentucky, we have completed a wide variety of quality projects such as schools, high-rise offices, parking structures, university buildings, health care facilities, water / waste water treatment plants and unique concrete structures.
Dugan & Meyers has an immediate need to hire a Shop Mechanic for our Cincinnati Location.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Responsible for the routine maintenance of heavy construction equipment such as , track hoes, back hoes, off-highway trucks, and hydraulic and crawler cranes.
- On-site preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all equipment.
- Arranges for and obtains appropriate inspections and approval of all major repairs before vehicle is released from shop.
- Maintains a safe, clean, productive and efficient work environment.
- Communicates with Shop Manager of unsafe maintenance conditions or practices and/or vehicle abuse.
- Accurately completes all paperwork
- Performs service calls and repairs as assigned.
The ideal candidate must have good communication skills, the ability to evaluate and repair equipment issues, a clean driving record and Class A CDL. Five years’ experience as mechanic for heavy construction and/or concrete equipment is preferred.
Apply today if you are looking for a solid career with training and growth potential. We offer a competitive compensation package including health, dental, optical, paid vacation, and 401(K) Plan with a generous match. Please visit our website at www.dugan-meyers.com for additional company information or to apply online.
Dugan & Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer, second chance employer, and member of the Drug Free Safety Program.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cincinnati, OH (Preferred)
- CDL A (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Typical start time:
Typical end time: