About the Role:
If job security, career advancement and a family-oriented culture are what you’re looking for, Dugan & Meyers is the company for you. We pride ourselves on being a safe place to work, providing excellent benefits and work-life balance.
We are growing and looking to add seasoned Pipe Layers wanting to advance their careers in construction.
What you need to qualify:
- Proven experience in installation of underground and building interior pipe for water, storm, and sewer utilities
- Background in laying and aligning pipe and leveling trench bottoms with lasers and levels
- Ability to hoist, rig and bolt interior pipe sections
- High Mechanical Aptitude: natural ability to understand practice techniques, tools, and equipment for construction related to your role
- Team player attitude and a hall of fame work ethic
- Time management; understand the value of being on time
What’s in it for you:
- An employer and team that will invest in you; beyond just great benefits, we will listen and accommodate your needs to the best of our ability
- Career advancement with paid training opportunities
- A company that is growing with excellent job stability