About the role:
We are growing and have an excellent opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join our team!
What’s in it for you:
- An employer and team that will invest in you; beyond just great benefits, we will listen and accommodate your needs to the best of our ability
- A company that is growing with excellent job stability
- Influence to help make decisions and streamline processes
- Advancement opportunities to grow your career and learn from the best industry experts in the field
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Serve as the point of contact for our third-party staffing companies; this includes tracking staffing/hiring requirements, onboarding and new hire coordination, HR document management and weekly data reporting.
- Support recruiting initiatives on an administrative level
- Assist in all orientation related events which may include leading onboarding orientation, safety training, drug testing and other ad hoc HR related events
- Track progress for all training related programs and some company supported events
- Perform further tasks as assigned by the head of HR; assignments will help support and cover other business units outside of HR
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all areas of this role
What you need to qualify:
- Associates degree in related field and/or relevant work experience
- Fluency in Spanish and English preferred to be successful in this role
- A hall of fame work ethic with a willingness to jump in as work comes in
- 3rd party vendor management experience is highly desired
- Strong foundation in using Microsoft Excel; creating tables, recording and managing data, use of formula functions, etc.